Thursday, September 26, 2013

#4-Your Favorite Things-Robyn's Fetish


Lovely creations from our Texturize It challenge last week!  I love that challenge because I love my Cuttlebug and that's a really easy texture to add:-)  

Our wonderful sponsor was Delicious Doodles and Teri has kindly offered 4 images to one lucky participant! Fun images she has for sure, so I know our lucky winner will have a great time choosing new digis to color!


Our random.org chosen winner is entry 
#31-Nanny Donna
Congratulations Nanny Donna!  Please contact me to claim your Delicious Doodles prize!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now...onto this weeks fun challenge and sponsor!  Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and they have kindly let our DT work with images from the store as well, they have offered up 5 digis to one lucky player!


Our challenge this week is to use some of Your Favorite Things.  It could be colors in your current fav color scheme, papers from your fav paper co, fav embellishments, fav images or stamp company, the possibilities really are limitless!!  

Along with a new challenge, I have a new DT member to announce!!  Please welcome Valerie to our team!  As you will see below, Valerie has brought a very interesting creativity to the team and that is...a digi scrapbook page!! 

Here's a wee bio to get to know her a bit...

I am a 31 year-old wife and mother of the most wonderful little collection of colorful people (and puppies) I could have asked for.  Having just graduated  (in May) with a Ph.D. in Human Genetics, I'm taking the awesome opportunity I've been given to stay at home with my kids for a year (or maybe a little more). I love photography, wine, travel, and all things paper!  I began scrapbooking in 2005 and I added in digital to the mix in 2008, and since then I've begun designing layered digital templates. I am a confessed tool junkie, and my favorites are my Silhouette Portrait, my heat tool, and Photoshop Elements 11.   My style (in both paper and digital scrapbooking) tends to be clean and linear with lots of flat layers.   My scrapbooks are diaries that I keep for my daughters, so my layouts tend to be heavy on the writing, with only a few photos.

An now to start you off with some inspiration featuring some of my team's favorite things!










Favorite things: bright colours, bird cage die, MME-papers, flowers



Maria using English Tea Cup



Lilia

 
Be sure to get out Your Favorite Things and play along with us this week.  You could win 5 digis from Robyn's Fetish, just for playing along:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!