Thursday, October 31, 2013

#9-Banners & Pennants-Meljens Designs


Oh my, thank you for the wonderful entries last week!  I think that's the most entries we've had to date on your new blog, so thank you for taking the time to play along with us!
 
Our sponsor last week was week was the super fun Bugaboo Stamps!  One lucky person will win 7 digis of their choice!  Yay, digi shopping!!
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Our random.org chosen winner that has followed our rules is entry
#5- Cindy
Congratulations Cindy!  Please contact me to claim your prize.  If I have not heard from the winner by 8pm- Nov 6, I will re-draw, so be sure to follow us via email, Blog Lovin' or whatever method suits you best or check back to see if it was you!  We are also listed over at Paper Playful!
**********************************************
So this week, we have a fun new challenge brought to you by Meljen's Designs
http://meljensdesigns.com/

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store HERE to browse all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's exclusive rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!  Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on Facebook HERE to take advantage of special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans!

Our challenge this week is to show us Banners and Pennants on your creations!  They are so fun and trendy right now, so I thought it would be a great challenge!  For some people, it may not even be a challenge, but I am very excited to see your take on it!  

Our lovely DT have some wonderful creations to share with you featuring digis from Meljen's Designs!  

Have a look here: 

Caz  using  Cocoa Cupcake



Our Guest Designer- Saskia

I hope you will join us this time around and show us your take on Banners & Pennants. Meljen's Designs has 4 digis for one lucky person...maybe it's you?!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by the DT and fabulous sponsor. This is my first time entering here and I'll surely be back. Thanks for a great challenge. My whole project is a banner. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I see my name was chosen as the last challenge winner. I don't see how to claim my prize like an email address. Help please:) I'm at grohcm at gmail dot com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you hoover you mouse in the text on the part that says "contact me" you can click that and then your email program automatically opens so you can mail Kelly :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!