Thursday, July 17, 2014

#46-Friendship-Crafty Sentiments



I love the sewing challenges and all the entries from last week were fantastic! Thank you to everyone that played along!  Our sponsor was Lacy Sunshine and they have offered 3 digis to on lucky player!  The image selection is huge and there area  tonto choose from so I know the lucky winner will be very happy!

http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

That lucky person is entry
#3-Crafting Cathy
Congratulations Cathy!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 3 digis from Lacy Sunshine!
 
****************************************

So onto some exciting news this week, I am pleased to welcome Judy from In Search Of My Creative Side is joining our design team!  Here's a little bit about Judy...

My name is Judy McKay and I retired about 4 years ago to the Okanagan area of British Columbia.  I am addicted to paper crafts in particularly cards, art journaling and mix media. I have been making cards for over 12 years. I also dabble in paper making, encaustic art, fibre art, and altered books. I love blogging and I am an active member of several and mix media groups.  
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/
 
So our fab sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments and they have offered up 3 digis to one lucky person!  Our challenge this week is Friendship


My design team was lucky enough to work with some super cute images courtesy of Crafty Sentiments.  I hope you'll play along with us this week and show us your Friendship card.


Melanie Smith - Fairy Stamp Land


Monica -using A Gentle Touch



Ang using Lady Bird and Butterfly


Judy - using Harriet with Ragga



Nancy using A Gentle Touch



Pam - Rose and Roxy

Denise using A Gentle Touch


There we have a fabulous array of Friendship cards and now it's your turn to play along!  Be sure to follow the rules below to be in the random draw for 3 digis from Crafty Sentiments!
 
Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!



1 comment:

  1. I just saw that I was the winner! Wow, that made my day! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!