Thursday, September 3, 2015

#105-Flower Power-Lacy Sunshine

Wonderful creations from our Anything Goes challenges last week!  Loved seeing all the fabulous projects!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SLSLines?section_id=14807115&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

A big thank you to SLS Lines for sponsoring our challenge and offering a $10 gift certificate or 3 digis to one lucky player!  I have used random.org to choose a winner for me and that lucky person is entry
#32-Karen Dunbrook
#77-Dorothy S
Congratulations Karen!  Please contact Kelly to claim your prize from SLS Lines!!
******************************************
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

So this week, I am pleased to welcome back one of my favorites-Lacy Sunshine!  Not only have they offered a digis for my design team members to work with but they have also offered 3 digis for one lucky person!!  Our challenge this week is Flower Power, so I would like to see flowers on your card...it can be as part of the image, as an embellishment, on your paper or a combo of all 3!

I am pleased to welcome 2 new members to this team- Lynn and Rae Ann!  Here's a little bit about each of them as well as the crafty makes from my team for this challenge!!

Lynn: My name is Lynn aka Lynnpenguin.  I have a huge collection of penguins, hence the name Lynnpenguin.  I have been crafting all of my life and cardmaking for the last 15 years.  I thoroughly enjoy creating cards (especially colouring with COPICS) and hopping around from blog to blog.  I love just about every craft and am currently on several DTs.

LYNN Using Sweetest Day Love Notes Fairy

  and Rae Ann: I am an Army wife, mom of four (mostly) grown kids, and currently living in Pensacola, FL in the US where my hubby is stationed.  I have been stamping for about 15 years.  However, I have been a crafter forever!  I remember making Christmas presents for my family when I was pretty young and being very excited to do it all by myself.  Discovering digital stamps and the online crafting world has given me so much inspiration and enabled me to learn so many new techniques.  I love the relaxation of coloring, so most of my cards now use colored images.  My favorite medium is Copic markers, but I am working on learning better techniques for colored pencils. I am looking forward to providing inspiration for our challenges!

Jen  using Bubbles Halloween 

Really lovely work from my design team again this week and I hope you will play along with us!  you could win 3 digis from Lacy Sunshine and Heather has new releases all the time!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks 
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog 
~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please 
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won! 
~Have fun and get crafty!!

3 comments:

  1. Please remove my photo no. 21, I made a mistake and would like to set my correct card.
    Thank you
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT samples and sponsors this week. Thank you for the "flowers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!