Thursday, February 23, 2017

#182-Funny Card- Dr Digis House of Stamps


*****Well the second chance winner did not contact me so the LAST chance winner for challenge #179 is entry #6-Deona B.  Congrats Deona, please contact Kelly to claim your Fred She Said gift certificate.*****
***********************************************

http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/


Super fun cards in last week's Recipe challenge!  A big shout out to Crafty Sentiments who was our sponsor and offered images to my team as well as 3 digi images to one lucky winner.   Random.org has given me lucky entry 
#6- Miranda T
Congratulations Miranda T!  Please contact Kelly to claim your prize of 3 digi images from Crafty Sentiments!
********************************************

Now this week, I have 2 more new design team members I would love to introduce to you guys!  Michelle and Shelley!  Here's a little bit about them both.  

Michelle - Hello,my name is Michelle, I live in Germany. I am married and have two children.  I started crafting at young age. I made card in 3D technique but now I like to do my crafting with stamps (digital or real)  I also tried  mixed media and art journaling which I love more and more.

Shelley- work part time as a cashier/admin lady in a large department store in New Zealand. I have with two grown children and two small grandchildren and a great partner who puts up with my crafting. Well he doesn't have much choice lol. :-) In my spare time I love make cards which is my passion but I did however start as a scrapbooker back in the day which I don't do nearly as much as I would like too. I love to see the ideas of others and I do enjoy the closeness of the crafting community.

Welcome ladies, I am so happy to have you both here! 

http://www.doctor-digi.com/

So now our challenge this week welcomes back one of my favorite sponsors Dr Digis!  Our challenge this week is to make a Funny Card and these images are perfect for that.  Here's some great ones by my team to get your started!

Denise using Walkies




Michelle using Captain Gneng

 

Shelley using Walkies

 




Amy using Skater Stanley

 




Jennifer using Tyson & Topsy

 


April Using Vince

 

 



I sure hope you will play along with us.  I can't wait to see your Funny Card creations and you could win 2 digi images from Dr Digis House of Stamps just for playing along with us!
Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks 
 ~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please 
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above 
~Have fun and get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!