Thursday, June 29, 2017

#200-For The Girls-AMB Illustrations


http://www.doctor-digi.com/
Last week, our For The Boys challenge was awesome, great entries everyone and thank you for laying along with us! Dr Digis House of Stamps was our fabulous sponsor and they have offered 2 image to one lucky layer!  Random.org has chosen entry
#11-Christine Ingra
#22-Linda McEnery
Congratulations Linda! Please contact Kelly to claim your prize from Dr Digis!
***********************************************

Welcome to our 200th challenge!!  Yipppeeeee!!  Thank you to all of our fabulous sponsors, amazing design team ladies and all of you for playing along with us week after week! 

Our new challenge for you this week is For The Girls, we had For The Boys last week, so let's make some girly cards this week!  Our lovely sponsor is AMB Illustrations and they have provided super fun digis or clip art to my team as well as 3 single packs to one lucky winner!



AMBillustrations is a venue for me to illustrate fun stuff for crafters!  l draw my little heart out and fill up your orders and take your suggestions for clipart packs and papers. There is life after a setback... to me it came by the way of Etsy. 
If any of you are going through a hard time and want to talk about it or share, you can contact me on my facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/ambillustration
If you want to see what else I do, please go visit my portfolio : annemariebuscio.com 
 Always have an awesome and inspiring day!  Anne-Marie


Now onto our gorgeous For The Girls makes, here are some wonderful creations from my team.  Please pop on over to their blogs and leave them some love for their great work!


Amy  using Cupcake/Donut clipart

I made 4 little note cards!



 

April using Sunflower

 

Jennifer using Sunflower



Now how fun were those cards, I love them!  I hope you will play along with us this week.  We would love to see your For The Girls  creations and you might be the lucky winner of 3 single packs  from AMB IllustrationsAs you may have noticed, I have left the linky open longer as I am not getting to the posts until Thursday mornings now (between the end of school and baseball for my son, I just can't seem to get to it earlier) so you will have a few more hours to play along!
Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks 
 ~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please 
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above 
~Have fun and get crafty!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!