Thursday, May 16, 2019

#298-Favorite Embellishment-Kelly-CTMH

*****Don't forget about our DT call!  Details above on the Design Team Call page!*****
***********************************************
Oh man, we have some winners to get cleared up here!  Please remember to check back if you have entered our challenges to see if you are the lucky winner!

The 2nd chance winner from challenge #295 did not contact me to claim their prize so the  LAST chance winner is entry #4- Paper Whims!  Congratulations Wendylynn!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 2 digis from All Dressed Up!

The winner from challenge #296 did not contact me to claim their Fred She Said  prize, so the 2nd chance winner is entry
#3-Tindaloo
#7-Vic
 Congratulations Vic!  Please contact Kelly to claim your prize!
 ************************************************
What fun entries in our Funny Card challenge from last week! Our sponsor was JustME Digital Stamps and they have offered 3 images to one lucky person!  According to random.org, that person is entry
#18-Dawn Frost
Congratulations Dawn!  Please contact Kelly to claim your digis courtesy of JustME Digital Stamps.
*********************************************

Ok, so now that we have all the winners and redraws taken care of, let's get on to our new challenge this week!
https://kellyschelske.closetomyheart.ca/

I am pleased to be this weeks sponsor of a $25 Close To My Heart surprise gift pack to one lucky person! Feel free to check out my site for all the CTMH goodies available!!  Be sure to check out this month's SOTM, only $6 with a $50 purchase!

Our challenge for you this week is so showcase your favorite embellishment and here are some great creations from my team!  Before I get too far, I would like to introduce you to our newest member joining us today- Cat.  Here's a little but about her:

"Hi - I'm Cat. I live in a small town in Wales UK, with my husband, my little boy, 2 dogs and 2 cats. Family time is great but I do like to hide myself away for a bit of crafting. I love being crafty and getting stuck into creating things but my main love is make cards. I have been making cards for several years and depending on my mood I can design CAS or layered cards. When I have any other time I do enjoy reading a good book, or taking walks with the family."

Our design team creations this time around:


Ine
 


 
Michelle




Cat



April
coming soon

Dawn
coming soon

So now, it's your turn!  I hope you will pull out your favorite embellies and play along with us this week!  You might even be the lucky winner of a $25 CTMH gift package courtesy of me:-)  Happy Crafting!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
  ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
  ~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post  
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!   
~the winner has until 8pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn.  
~Have fun and get crafty




3 comments:

  1. Humour is the best, thanks for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my Card for #298, I've sent an email hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for picking me as a 2nd chance winner. I have emailed xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!