Thursday, July 25, 2019

#308-Sew It Up- Hetty Clare Art


Hi everyone! Our last chance winner from challenge #304 did not contact me to claim their prize so because I am feeling generous and I know my summer posting schedule has been a  little willy nilly, I will redraw for the last time and I sure hope the prize is claimed....or it will be forfeited this time.  Our very LAST chance winner is entry # 1- Sarah N from Paper Tree!  Please contact me Sarah to claim your $6 voucher to Di's Digis Stamps!
**********************************************
Last week's challenge was a fun one and super projects you guys!  Love them!  Our lovely sponsor was me!  I'll send one lucky person a CTMH gift package!  Our lucky winner is entry 
#4- Meghan K!  
Congrats Meghan, please email me your mailing address and upon my return from summer vacation, I will send you a Close To My Heart gift package!  Thank you so much to everyone for joining our fun!!
*********************************************


So this week, I am delighted to welcome back Hetty Clare Art as our lovely sponsor for this challenge!  Not only has Helen provided images for my team to create with but she has also offered 4 digis as a prize for one lucky person!

Our challenge this time around is Sew It Up!  Let's see some sewing on your project, real or faux works for us!  Here are some fabulous creations from my team featuring images from our lovely sponsor Hetty Clare Art!



Ine - using Begonia CAT

Geesje - using santa


Michelle using Santa



April using Begonia Cat





Dawn using Begonia Cat





Super cute cards featuring some version of Sew It Up and now it's your turn!  I hope you will join us, one lucky persons will win 4 images from Hetty Clare Art!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
  ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
  ~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post  
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!   
~the winner has until 8pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn.  
~Have fun and get crafty




1 comment:

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!