Thursday, December 5, 2019

#327-Christmas Delight-Kelly


***I would still love to add a member or two to our teams, so if that interests you, please check out the Design Team Call tab at the top!***
*******************************************


What gorgeous entries in our Winter/Holidays challenge last week and a super huge shout out to Beverly at The ArtsyStamper for sponsoring images for y team as well as a digis set for the winner! Onto the winner now, according to random.org, the winner is entry
#5-Angela
Congratulations Angela!  Please contact Kelly to claim your digi set from The ArtsyStamper!
******************************************
So this week, I am your sponsor and I have 1 Close To My Heart Stamp set available for one lucky person!  Our challenge this week is Christmas Delight and here are some absolutely gorgeous makes from my team.


Lisa

I can't wait to see your Christmas Delight creations, I love this time of year for crafty goodness!  

Just a note about linky: it is usually always there (unless I totally forget to add the actual link) but try and refresh your screen or maybe a different browser.  I do check after each post on both my computers and browsers to ensure its there, so give those tips a try and if it's still not cooperating, let me know:-)

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
  ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please  
  ~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post  
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!   
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn.  
~Have fun and get crafty

1 comment:

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!