Thursday, June 11, 2020

#354-Anything Goes- Di's Digis


***I  would love to add one more member to our teams, so if that interests you, please check out the Design Team Call tab at the top!  Just 2 creations a month...I promise, we are a friendly bunch, please check it out ***
*****************************************

What great entries in our Washi Wonder creations from last week!  Our fab sponsor was LeAnn's World 101 and our lucky random winner is entry
#4-Loopyloo
Congratulations Loopyloo!  Please contact Kelly to claim your prize courtesy of LeAnn's World 101!
******************************************

I am happy to welcome back Di's Digis Stamps as our lovely sponsor for this week's challenge!  They have kindly offered up a $6 voucher for one lucky participant!  Our challenge this week is an easy one and I sure hope you will join us for Anything Goes!

Here are some creations from my team!







I sure hope you will have some crafty time and join us this week!  We would love to see your Anything Goes creations and you will be entered to win a $6 voucher courtesy of Di's Digi Stamps!
Also, don't forget, I have a deign team call going on, just check the tab  out at the top of the page, I would love to have you apply!

Happy Crafting friends!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
  ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please  
  ~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post  
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!   
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn.  
~Have fun and get crafty

2 comments:

  1. Thank you - I am pleased that I won a couple of images from challenge 353 - I shall email shortly. Thanks once again xx Lynda/Looplyoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!