Thursday, November 26, 2020

#378-Christmas Delight- Bugaboo Stamps

 
Welcome back crafty friends, I'm so glad you have popped in to see us today!  I would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of our US crafters!

The winner from challenge #376 did not contact me prior to the deadline (or when the new post is up) to claim the prize so the second chance winner is entry #8-Allisa!  Congrats Allisa, please contact Kelly to claim 2 digi images courtesy of Dr Digi's House of Stamps!
**********************************************


Last week, we were lucky to have Di's Digi Stamps as our lovely sponsor!  Great entries in our Winter Wonderland challenge everyone, gosh I love crafty makes this time of year, I think it would be my fav crafty season for sure!  Di's Digis has offered a $6 voucher to one lucky participant and that person is entry
#15-Rosi
Congratulations Rosi!  Please contact Kelly to claim your voucher courtesy of Di's Digi Stamps!
***********************************************

Now onto our new sponsor and challenge.  This week, I am happy to welcome back Bugaboo Stamps as our wonderful sponsor this time around.  Not only have they provided images for my team to create with, but also have provided a $12 gift code to the store for some new digis.  I love their images and they have so many to choose from as well as great bargains too, so be sure to check them out!  Continuing with my fav crafty Season, the challenge this week is Christmas Delight, so really anything Christmas related is just fine.

Here are some great makes from my team featuring Bugaboo Stamps images.


 
 
Now, as always, it's your turn to play along and I sure hope you do!  Can't wait to see your Christmas Delight creation.  You may even be the lucky winner of a $12 voucher to spend at Bugaboo Stamps!

Please remember to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly
~your project must be new, no backlinks  
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please   
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!  
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn. 
~Have fun and get crafty


2 comments:

  1. OHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! So happy to see my name in your winner announcement!! - I'll email you right away!
    Stay safe! Hugs Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes from the DT, Hazel (Didos)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!