Thursday, May 19, 2022

#453-Finish The Inside-Pretty Cute Stamps

Welcome back to Creative Knockouts!  What fantastic entries in our Anything Goes challenge from last week!   

Mirtillamente Digital Stamps was our fabulous sponsor, so a big thank you to Eve for not only providing images for my team to work with but providing a fantastic prize as well!  One lucky person will win:
~2 digi of your choice
~the possibility of being guest designer for the Mirtillamente challenge and 
~a 10% discount on the digital products of the shop (valid for the whole of 2022) 
Without further ado, our winner is entry
#2-Stacey's Creative
Congratulations Stacey! Please contact Kelly to claim your prize courtesy of Mirtillamente Digital Stamps (no later than 10pm MST, Wednesday, May 25)
*******************************************
 
 So this week, I would like to welcome back Pretty Cute Stamps as our wonderful sponsor!  Pretty Cute Stamps- "Cute and whimsical clear photopolymer and digital stamps featuring the artwork of Lisa Norris."  Lisa has graciously offered a $15 gift certificate (for digital stamps only).  
 
Our challenge this week is to Finish The Inside of your card. Here are some great makes from my design team including a cute puppy card from our newest team member Dottie!

 Hi My Name is Dottie, I am honored to be a DT member of Creative Knockouts 2022, I hope to be a DT Member for a long time.  I Am a Wife, Mom, Grandma . I love my family.  We Live In Zephyrhills, Florida, I love creating my cards and many other things. 
 


 
 
 
 


 







I sure hope that you will join us this week!  You may be the lucky winner of a $15 gift certificate to Pretty Cute Stamps for use on digis only!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly
~your project must be new, no backlinks  
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please   
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!  
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn. 
~Have fun and get crafty!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!