Thursday, March 28, 2024

#518 - Birthday Wishes - The Paper Shelter

 Welcome back!  I'm so glad to have you back to join us again!  What fabulous entries in our Sparkle & Shine challenge last time around!!

 SheepSki Designs was our fabulous sponsor for our last challenge, so a big thank you to Andrea for not only providing those fabulous images for my team but also offering 3 digis to one lucky participant!  Without further ado, the winner from challenge #516 is entry
#18-Viv
Congratulations Viv!  Please contact Kelly no later than Wednesday, April 10th, 2024 to claim your prize courtesy of SheepSki Designs.
*****************************************
 http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=
I am delighted to have The Paper Shelter with us this time around as our fabulous sponsor!  My team has been given this fabulous set  to work with for our challenge this week as well as they have also offered 3 digis as a prize for one lucky participant!  Be sure to check them out!

Our challenge this time around is Birthday Wishes!  

Before we get too far, I would like to introduce Taty!  She is joining us as one of our new design team members and this is her first challenge with us!  Here’s a little bio:

Hi, my name is Taty, I live in Italy, I work and have a family, I dedicate my free time to reading and scrapbooking to my favorite hobby. I love creating cards for every occasion, mini albums and confetti holders. I like to experiment and mix techniques, maybe that's why I don't have a favorite style. Coloring relaxes me a lot. I am honored to be part of DT and thank Kelly for choosing me. happy scraping Taty

 
Here are some fabulous cards from my team featuring adorable images courtesy The Paper Shelter!
 
  
 


 
Jinny featuring Happy Birthday
 


Geesje using 
Happy Birthday



 
 

We can't wait to see your Birthday Wishes projects!  You may even be the lucky winner of  some fun new digis courtesy of The Paper Shelter!
 
 
This challenge will be open until 11:59pm Mountain time Wednesday, April 10th, 2024.

Our challenge rules are as follows, please follow them or your entry will not count:
 Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly
~your project must be new, no backlinks  
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please   
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!  
~you may enter 3 times 
~the winner has until 10 pm MST/MDT the Wednesday before the next challenge to claim their prize (use the contact Kelly link in every post) or it will be re-drawn. 
~Have fun and get crafty!
 
IF THE LINKY IS NOT WORKING- Please wait and try again.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations to the inspirations of the whole team. I am happy to start this beautiful adventure with you and I thank Kelly for the wonderful opportunity, a hug Taty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!