Welcome
back to Creative Knockouts! I am so happy you have with us today and
I certainly hope you will have a chance to play along with us. What fabulous entries in our Fun Fold challenge, loved them!! I know it seems to be a challenge for some and I guess that's why we're a challenge blog, but gosh I love the creativity of the different folds!
***********************************
A big thank you to our lovely sponsor last time around for our Outdoor Fun challenge- the fabulous- All Dressed Up
The lucky winner is entry
#9-Julia
Congratulations Julia! Please contact Kelly to claim your prize courtesy of All Dressed Up. You have until Wednesday, September 2nd, 2026 to claim your prize.
************************************************
Use Your Fav Embellie is our challenge this time around and our lovely sponsor is All Dressed Up! Not only do we have amazing images provided by All Dressed Up, they are also offering 2 digis for one lucky participant.
Here are some great creations featuring Use Your fav Embellie makes from my team and images courtesy of All Dressed Up.
Kitty using Pool Party Girl
Michelle using Pool Party Girl
Tamie using Beach Time
Favorite Embellie: Pearls
Goodness, what great creations from my DT, now it's your turn and I hope you will have a chance to play along with us! We can't wait to see your Use Your Fav Embellie creations- can't wait to see what you make! You'll have a chance to win 2
digis from All Dressed Up.
This challenge will be open until 11:59pm Mountain time Wednesday, September 2nd, 2026.
Our
challenge rules are listed on the Challenge Rules tab at the top of the
page, please follow them or your entry will not count!
We do have a new linky tool as my other one decided to take a break :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!