Thursday, October 8, 2015

#110-Thankful Thoughts-Fred She Said




Wow!  Wonderful entries in our Lots of Layers challenge from last week!  Thank you to Lemon Shortbread for sponsoring us and providing 3 digis for one lucky person.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread

As always, I have used random.org to select a winner.  That lucky person is entry
#18-Angela P
Congratulations Angela!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 3 digis from Lemon Shortbread!

*****************************

So now this week, I am pleased to welcome back Fred She Said as our sponsor.  

https://payhip.com/fredshesaid

Tracey has provided imaged for my team to work with as well as a $10 gift certificate to one lucky crafter!

Our challenge this week is Thankful Thoughts.  Now I know it is not Thanksgiving for everyone this weekend, but here in Canada it is so it's a perfect time for a Thankful Thoughts challenge!

My team's cards are below and they have done an excellent job, I hope you will join us this week!

 

Denise using Rose Spray & Candle

 

 

Emma using Bearded Iris

 

 

April Using Happy Flowers

 

 

Bonnie using Pumpkins & Sunflowers

 

 

Amy using Pumpkin Bouquet

 


 

Nancy using Pumpkins and Sunflowers

 




 

Jennifer using Hydrangea Bouquet 

 



 Kelly -using Just Emma




What wonderful creations this week from my team for out Thankful Thoughts challenge.  I sure hope you will join us an play along for your chance to win a $10 gift certificate to Fred She Said.

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks 
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog 
~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please 
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won! 
~Have fun and get crafty!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much...I am excited to be the lucky winner...can't wait to color those cute digis from Lemon Shortbread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inspiration cards are amazing! I apologize that my entry turned out sideways, I thought it would give me a choice to edit, but it posted just as is. I tried to remove and redo but I can't find a way to do that. Thanks for the fun challenge! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete