Thursday, October 29, 2015

#113-Inky Impressions-Halloween Time


Super cute entries in the Doily Delight challenge everyone, thank you for playing along with us!  Our wonderful sponsor was artbyMiran and they have offered one lucky person 3 digis!  

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/artbymiran

Random.org was used to choose a number for our lucky random.org winner and that person is entry
#7-Birgit
Congratulations Birgit!  Please contact Kelly to claim your prize of 3 digis from artbyMiran.

****************************************

Now onto this week!  We have Inky Impressions on board as our sponsor and they have offered a $10 gift certificate for one lucky person as well as provided these wonderful images featured below to my design team.  

http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/products.php?cat=41

Here's a little bit about them:

We are a young Rubber Stamp Company that offers some of the cutest children & animal stamps on the market today! Each and every stamp made is “Extra Deep Etched” on Quality Red Rubber for a crisp impression everytime! All our stamps are made right here in the USA!
All Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps are sold with EZ Mount just waiting to get inked! The characters LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas & Christopher are cartoon versions of our children. LiLi is a nickname for our youngest daughter MarLeigha. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.
  I am a stay at home mommy and wife to a very loving and supportive man.  Without the support of my family and friends, my dream would not have been possible.  This has been a long time coming and finally…I am ADRIFT on a DREAM!
I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to share my dream with you.  We are devoted to you, our customers, so please feel free to share your artwork that is made with our stamps, or to just drop us a line to say hello!
Our challenge for you this week is Halloween!  It's almost here so I thought it was good timing!  I know some people don't celebrate Halloween and that's ok, so feel free to use a purple, green, black and orange color combo instead of you would like.

I have a new design team member that I would like to introduce to you.  Please help me in welcoming Lisbeth  to the team.  Here's a little bit about her:

 I'm Lisbeth, born on May 24, 1970 and have been married to Dirk 20j together we have two children. Hanne of 16j and Koen van 15j. We are living in Belgium, in the beautiful province of Antwerp in the heart of the Kempen (Oostmalle). With my daughter, I am much occupied with crafting ex. card making, as well as crafts. I started with 3D maps, but lately I do a lot of scrap.

Here is some wonderful inspiration from my team to get you started.



I hope you will play along with us this week.  Halloween is a fun time AND you could win a $10 gift certificate to Inky Impressions.

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks 
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog 
~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please 
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won! 
~Have fun and get crafty!!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!