Wednesday, August 7, 2019

#310-Furry Friends-Fabrika Fantasy

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for playing along in our challenge last week!  Before I get to the winner's info and new challenge deets, I wanted to mention that I have a design team call going on right now to fill a spot on  one of my teams.  Please head over to the Design Team Call tab at the top of the blog for all the info you may require and I sure hope I see your DT call emails!
********************************


So last week, I was the sponsor for our Card For A Child challenge and I have to say, what fantastic cards for kid, great entries!  The lucky winner is entry
#11-Krafty Aunt (SplitcoastStampers)
#15-Mel C
Congratulations Mel C!  Please contact Kelly and provide your mailing address and I will send you out a CTMH package next week!
********************************

This week, the fabulous Fabrika Fantasy is back as our lovely sponsor!  Not only have they offered images to my team to create with but they have also offered 3 images to one lucky person that joins us this week!   Our challenge this time around is Furry Friends and here are some fabulous creations from my team with a couple more to follow shortly!


DawnHappy Mouse




Geesje - Hedgehog




Michelle using Forest Mouse




April using Fairy Tale Unicorn





I hope you will join in the Furry Friends fun this week!  Can't wait to see your creation and you may even be the lucky winner of 3 images from Fabrika Fantasy!  For even more fun, be sure to check out our DT call at the top of the page, would love to see your email!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
  ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
  ~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post  
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!   
~the winner has until 8pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn.  
~Have fun and get crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!