Thursday, August 22, 2019

#312-Tic Tac Toe-Just Me Deisgns


A big shout out to Fred She Said for sponsoring our Sparkle & Shine challenge last week!  Gorgeous cards everyone, thanks for joining us!  As always, according to random.org, the lucky winner is entry
#10-Kathy K
Congratulations Kathy!  Please contact Kelly to claim your gift certificate from Fred She Said!
**************************************************
Please welcome back JustMe Digital Stamps as our lovely challenge sponsor this week.  They have provided images for my team to showcase as well as 3 images to one lucky craft that join us this week!  Our challenge for you is TIC TAC TOE!  Here is the card and please use a line-straight or diagonal to complete your card!

STAMP(DIGI OR RUBBER)
EMBOSSING
DIE CUTS/PUNCHES
DISTRESSING
SENTIMENT
SHAPED CARD
FLOWERS
METAL EMBELLISHMENT
RIBBON/TWINE
 Here are cards from my team featuring images from JustMe Digital Stamps and our challenge to make a funny card!
Before we get too far, I would like to announce a new design team member.  Claudia Rogier ahs joined us and here is a wee bit about her:
I'm Claudia and I turned 44 in July. I'm living in Belgium. I'm married for the past 15 years with Wim and we have 2 children. Jarno is our son and he is 17 and Joran our daughter is 13. I've been making card for 7 years now. At first I was making a lot of 3D cards, than I find out about coloring gorgeous digi's and crafting and never stopped doing it since then I like different styles and I like to try something new and to working with materials, like wood, metals, fabrics,..... Since this year I have discover the project life and ATC and totally love it
I work 4 days a week as a  administrative assistant.

and now here are creations from Claudia and the rest of my team:

Dawn





Michelle

Long Neck Giraffe






Geesje using Fantastic Mr Fox

Tic Tac Toe  (Bingo) sure is a fun game and I hope you will play along with us this week!
Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks  
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
~you may enter 2 times per challenge  
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8 - not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post 
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!  
~the winner has until 8pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn. 
~Have fun and get crafty!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!