Thursday, June 22, 2017

#199-For The Boys-Doctor Digis House of Stamps

*****Unfortunately our last chance winner for challenge # 195 did not contact me, so that prize has be forfeited!!*****
***************************************************
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/ourshop/cat_396491-Digital-Stamps.html

Absolutely wonderful entries in our Anything Goes challenge last week!  Loved seeing all the great cards!  Our wonderful sponsor was Crafty Sentiments and they have offered 3 images to one lucky person.  As well, they provided images for my team to work with, so thank you Crafty Sentiments!  Our random chosen winner is entry
#1-Robin C
Congratulations Robin!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 3 digis from Crafty Sentiments!
***************************************************
http://www.doctor-digi.com/

This week I would like to welcome back Doctor Digis House of Stamps as our sponsor.  I get a kick out of these images as they are so fun!  Dr Digis has offered super fun images to my team to create with as well as 2 images for one lucky person who plays along with us!

Our challenge this week is For The Boys!  I never seem to have enough boy cards in my stash so I thought it would be a great time to add to that!  Here are some fabulous creations from my team to help you get started if you need a little inspiration.  Such fun cards and great images, be sure to pop on over and leave them some love!

 

Amy using Duncan Disorderly


 

Lynn featuring Barry Big Wheel


 

Lisbeth using Two Fat Boys



 

Tamie using  Toolshed Ted



 

Rae Ann using Wizz Doodles


Now how fun were those cards, I love them!  I hope you will play along with us this week.  We would love to see your For The Boys creations and you might be the lucky winner of 2 images from Dr DigisAs you may have noticed, I have left the linky open longer as I am not getting to the posts until Thursday mornings now (between the end of school and baseball for my son, I just can't seem to get to it earlier) so you will have a few more hours to play along!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks 
 ~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of 8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please 
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above 
~Have fun and get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!