Thursday, December 12, 2019

#328-Winter Wonderland- Kelly (CTMH)

***I would still love to add a member or two to our teams, so if that interests you, please check out the Design Team Call tab at the top!***

What fabulous entries in our Christmas Delight challenge last week!  One lucky person will win a CTMH stamp set from me!!  According to random.org, the winner is entry
#16-ScrappyHorses (Katrina)
Congratulations Katrina!  Please contact Kelly to claim your CTMH prize!
******************************************
I am delighted to be your sponsor again this week and I have 1-Close To My Heart Stamp set available for one lucky person!  Our challenge this week is Winter Wonderland and here are some gorgeous makes from my team.

What festive creations from my team and I hope that has your crafty mojo flowing and that you will join us and share your Winter Wonderland creations with us this week!

Just a note about linky: it is usually always there (unless I totally forget to add the actual link) but try and refresh your screen or maybe a different browser.  I do check after each post on both my computers and browsers to ensure its there, so give those tips a try and if it's still not cooperating, let me know:-)

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly to claim your prize! 
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
  ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please  
  ~you must follow the challenge as outlined in the post  
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!   
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn.  
~Have fun and get crafty

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!