Thursday, October 22, 2020

#373-Halloween (Black/Green/Purple/Orange) Bugaboo Stamps

 Hi everyone!  I'm so sorry about the delay this week, had to make a quick trip and wasn't by a computer!  Anyway I also need to apologize as I was going to draw one lucky random winner to win a CTMH stamp set from challenge # 371 and I forgot to announce that so the lucky winner is Bonnie Lynn!  Please contact Kelly with your mailing address and I will pop a little goody bag in the mail for you!
*****************************************


A big shout out to Fred She Said for sponsoring our Embossing Delight challenge last week.  They kindly provided images for my team to create with as well a $10 gift certificate for one lucky card maker!  Our lucky winner is entry
#5- Michelle W (Seashell Creations)
Congratulations Michelle!  Please contact Kelly to claim your $10 gift certificate to Fred She Said!
*****************************************


This week, I am pleased to welcome back Bugaboo Stamps as our fabulous sponsor!  I love Bugaboo images and I sure hope you'll check them out !  Our challenge this week is Halloween- or if that's not your thing, a color challenge using Black/Green/Orange & Purple!

Here are some fab creations from my team featuring Bugaboo Stamps images!

















 

 
Such fun creations!  I sure hope you will join us this week and show us your Halloween or color challenge creations!  You may even be the lucky random winner of  a $12 gift code for the Bugaboo Stamps store!

Please remember to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly
~your project must be new, no backlinks  
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please   
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!  
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn. 
~Have fun and get crafty







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the win! Sorry I was late replying but thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!