Thursday, November 11, 2021

#427-Snow Much Fun- Dr Digi's House of Stamps

  ***Unfortunately the winner from challenge  #425 did not contact me to claim their prize so the 2nd chance winner is Pauline C! Congrats Pauline, please contact Kelly to claim your prize courtesy of SheepSki Designs.***
********************************************
 

Our fabulous challenge last week was a Lots of Layers challenge and I always love to see the creativity you all have!  Sometimes I wonder where am I going to put anything else but then I see all of your work and it's so amazing!  
 Thank you for joining us and a huge thank you as well to our lovely sponsor Hetty Clare Art!  Our winner is entry
#10- Tammy A
Congratulations Tammy!  Please contact Kelly to claim your 2 digi prize courtesy of Hetty Clare Art!!
*********************************************
 
 
I am delighted to welcome the super fun Dr Digi's House of Stamps back as our wonderful sponsor for this challenge!  Our challenge this week is Snow Much Fun!  I know it may seem a bit early but here in Southern Alberta, it is not uncommon to already have snow!  We don't just yet but it's coming!

Here are some gorgeous makes from my design team featuring image courtesy of our fab sponsor Dr Digi's House of Stamps who has also offered 2 digi images as a prize as well.

Lisa using Mistletoe
 
 
Such fun creations with equally fun images!  I hope you 'll have a chance to join in our Snow Much Fun challenge this week!  You may be the lucky winner of 2 digis courtesy of Dr Digis!
 
Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up AND check back to see if you are the winner-you must contact Kelly
~your project must be new, no backlinks  
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog   
~you may combine challenges for a total of 10 - not 15, 20 or a kazillion, 10 only please   
~please follow our blog so that you know if you have won!  
~the winner has until 10 pm MST the following Wednesday to claim their prize or it will be re-drawn. 
~Have fun and get crafty!
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Great work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I entered my card before I realised that the rules said not more than 10 challenges. (No 2) I understand you may need to delete it.
    Great work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Thank you so much for the win :) I will email you soon. Cute inspiration this week DT.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!